1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. – Check out Life with My Dogs' blog and Life froo Posie Dorg's Eyez. They are so much fun!!
3. Pass it on to 15 bloggers you admire. - That's also below.
Seven things about myself?? Just like Jock, Lucy and Dusty's AND Posie's moms, we'll just do seven things about Milo, Dixie and Newby, because really, this blog is all about them!
- Milo: Mom kisses my front paws every single day cause she sees them turning all white furred and she wants me to know she loves me no matter if I am a puppy or senior.
- Dixie: It took me over a year and a half to even sit with mom cause of what happened before I got rescued. I'm not very fond of females, but have figured out that my mom is pretty cool.
- Newby: I can bark, sit and lie down... so it's true that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!
- Milo: I don't like sweet things. I will beg like crazy for a bit of cheese but won't even come near you if you have cake or cookies.
- Dixie: I'm pretty sneaky. If the boys are getting into my stuff or in a prime sitting location I will bark, sending them to the door to see what is up, so I can take whatever they want.
- Newby: I don't like people singing high tones.. If mom starts singing the real high stuff I start singing with her! (at least that is what she thinks... I hate to tell her that I just don't like her singing!)
- Milo, Dixie and Newby: We love all of our furiends and furiends' families. :) You all are the best! We are very thankful to Frankie and Ernie for introducing us to you all!!
Here are the 15 bloggers I admire:
Mayor Frankie and Young Master Ernie at Frankly and Ernestly Speaking
Brian (one of our very newest furiends... we loves him bunches) at Brian's Home
Lorenza at El Diario de Lorenza
Pretty Mayzie who could use a bit of prayer as she and her family lives out in the west where all the wild fires are located :)
Some of the nicest dachshunds and peeps around, at Dachsies with Moxie
Corbin who is changing the world's opinion of Pitbulls!