Back at the beginning of July, Miss Nola the Magnificent, gave me a great award.
Here are the rules of this award:
*Include the awards logo in a post or on your blog
*Share the love and link the person who awarded you
*Tell us 7 facts about yourself
*Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers*Link your nominees to your post and leave them a comment on their blog, letting them know they've won!
As this is kinda a 'girly' award as Milo said, Dixie has agreed to give facts about herself!
- I never will walk in front of you. Mom believes I was abused by kickings and stuff like that so, I always walk behind my owners.
- I LOVE veggies and fruits. I don't beg for beef or pork, but if you have an apple I will be all up in your grill to get some!
- I am a groomer. I love grooming anyone who will let me groom them. I especially love grooming faces. :)
- I am sneaky. I will bark and cause a fuss so I can steal the boys food or bones when they run off to see what I'm barking about.
- I love the outside. I would prefer to stay outside all day long... mommy won't let me though. :(
- I don't like to be picked up. In order to do so you have to put your arm down and pat on the forearm to let me know you want to pick me up. I will then crawl up and put my front paws on your forearm so you can scoop me up.
- I sleep four paws up! I take up more space than you can imagine for such a little girl.
I pass this award on to: