Simpatico: Well, We Are Still Here... For Now...

Simpatico

Just the life and times of a silly girl, her dachshunds and all things Southern!

Well, We Are Still Here... For Now...

Apparently the dreaded bad weather is going to hit TODAY and not last night as I thought. It would help if I watched the news or read things besides your blogs and the /aww and /dachshunds sections of Reddit every now and again. 

So as I posted already for 'today', but I still wanted to post to say 'howdy', I will make this into a "Thankful Thursday" post.

A few things I am thankful for... no order... and I will probably forget a hundred things I could have posted...

Puddles' momma is doing kinda well after her hellbow surgery. I had the honor of meeting Miss Puddles, Miss Whitney and Mr. Albert, as well as their momma and her hellbow, last fall.  They are absolutely adorable!!! I am glad that she is feeling better!!  Now I am hoping that she might let herself heal before she starts commenting and posting a lot.

Play it safe, Mrs. Allison. We love reading your posts about how Puddles has gotten into yet another scrape.  Do what the doctor tells you... even if it does take a while for you to mend! We love you bunches... and that hellbow is not something to play around with!!!



Lorenza is posting again and commenting.  Miss Lorenza was one of my first friends, with Mr. Frankie.  In fact, I would only comment on Miss Lorenza's and Mr. Frankie's posts for my first year of blogging.  (I was a stalker).  Seeing posts from Lorenza and comments makes me very, very happy.

She is the most fashionable dachshund I know!! Her grandmother makes the most beautiful clothing for her to wear!! I am pretty sure she has more clothing than I do.


Lady is back with Marley!  I know he was pining for his momma, so it is great they are all together again, even if it is 1000 degrees in their country right now.

Marley and Newby both have great love for Miss Lily Belle.   She must be a pretty special girl to have the love of two such handsome suitors!!


I have several other things to say "Thank you" for... like the big super moon coming on June 22-23 so we can say "Hi and we Miss You" to Remington! And, and,.. gosh.. so much... but the skies are getting dark and the trees are blowing around.  I still don't know when it's supposed to hit, but as I spent a lot of money on my computer, I'd rather be safe, you know??? So I will power down my computer, turn on some NCIS and go snuggle up with my puppers.

But, one last thing, and one of the most important "Thank yous" I can say is to each of you readers and bloggers. You are amazing, loving, giving and awesome.  Your blogs make my heart happy, your comments make me laugh, and just knowing there are people like you in a troubled world makes me feel better.

Much love from Shelle, Milo, Newby and Dixie




6 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom June 13, 2013 at 8:54 AM  

This was a post that really touched my teenie weenie heart! We in my pack are all thankful fur YOU guys....ALL you guys! I even had da honor of pooping on your floor! And you didn't even get mad and throw me out!

BE SAFE TODAY!

Lovable Lily June 13, 2013 at 8:54 AM  

What a beautiful post! Stay safe and hide under the covers. Keep dry and warm and eat lot's of I Scream.

We have our paws crossed that the storm stays far, far away!

Hugs,
Lily Belle
xoxo

Angel Prancer Pie June 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM  

Great post! Stay safe from those terrible storms! XOXO

Frankie Furter and Ernie June 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM  

Blogville is the bestest kept secret in the entire UNIVERSE.
We Love all of our furends and they make us HAPPY and PROUD, too.
You certainly said a mouthful about Lorenza... that girrrrl has like 87,000 dresses. BaaaaWaaaah

Frankie Furter and Ernie June 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM  

We kept this comment separate.... didn't want to mess with the FURendship Comment.

You stay SAFE today... it is storming here RIGHT NOW... I gotta go to my safe place. Ernie doesn't NEED one of those beclaws he is to NUTTY to know he SHOULD be afraid. F.F. your BFF

Millie and Walter June 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM  

Hey, you forgot to say you are thankful for being a Mountaineer! LOL!! Stay safe. We are just getting very soggy around here, but no severe weather.

Cindy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome!

Grab a seat on the porch, drink some sweet ice tea, and stay a while!

Simpatico Is Defined as:

agreeable, likable, being on the same wavelength, congenial, sympathetic, of like mind or temperament, compatible.

Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Subscribe

Add to Google

ShareThis

Check This Out!

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Labels

dachshunds (476) newby (256) milo (226) dixie (219) farm life (110) family (82) menu (75) winter (44) blogville (36) fall (35) lily (25) crafts (22) funny (22) recyclable crafts (20) music (19) dachshund (18) dessert (18) garden (15) celebrations (13) spring (13) Holiday (11) reed (11) vacation (11) blog (10) summer (10) breakfast (9) weekend (9) gotcha (8) soup (8) valentines (8) budget (7) encouragement (7) muffin (7) playlist (7) slow cooker (7) back to school (6) christmas (6) printables (6) puddles (6) award (5) birthday (5) farm (5) frankie (5) free (5) friends (5) olympics (5) sandwiches (5) self (5) Saint Patrick's Day (4) backyard (4) cats (4) decor (4) easter (3) favorite things (3) food (3) party (3) salad (3) sewing (3) snacks (3) GPOM (2) appetizer (2) dog treat (2) facebook (2) graduation (2) movies (2) offline (2) pedigree (2) picnic (2) shopping (2) snow (2) throwback thursday (2) ASPCA (1) Amazon (1) April (1) Jamaica (1) SOPA (1) WVU (1) art (1) books (1) canning (1) changes (1) cold (1) computer (1) corgi (1) death (1) diy (1) dog food (1) dogsrule (1) doxieswithmoxie (1) elizabeth taylor (1) event (1) farm life. winter (1) farmhouse (1) football (1) front yard (1) game (1) gifts (1) golf (1) health (1) internet (1) jasper (1) jewelry (1) lilypadquiliting (1) mail (1) marinades (1) me (1) news (1) orange (1) pantry (1) peaches (1) pet ownership (1) petfinder (1) pip (1) pop culture (1) pupsetc.com (1) rain days (1) random (1) sadness (1) shelle (1) tax season (1) travel duck (1) vet (1) voting (1) weekly menu (1) won (1) work (1) working from home (1)