We gots an AWARD!!! Misses Lily Belle and Muffin sent us the Sunshine Award!! We are beyond honored.. I mean of all the people in blogville we gots picked!!! Does that mean she thinks we are sunshiney? I mean… we don’t really glow, but we are hot! But we are honored, nonetheless. In fact, Newby went cracker dog crazy then passed out from the honor... or from the ginormous foofy Milo let out while watching Newby dancing around the office.
The award comes with Rules that I must follow:
- Answer the 7 questions
- Pass the award on to 10 furends
- Let them know they received the award (I know that we're all busy these days getting ready for the Blogville Olympics so if I give you this award and you don't have time right now to accept it, we'll all understand.)
Here are the Q&A all Blogville wants to know:
1. Favorite number?: #32 or #5 (which the digits of 32 add up to be). Long story short, I like(d) Kevin McHale from the Celtics… That was his jersey, so it became our favorite number. But we you have to pick a number 1-10, 32 can’t be picked, so we go with 5. J
2. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage?: Why waste your time on non-alcoholic beverages??? Sigh… Well, I guess water bottles place in the freezer until they are slushy consistency.
3. Facebook or Twitter?: I like them both, but I use Hootsuite so it takes care of posting to both mediums.
4. Your Passion?: Uh… uhm… Bradley Cooper? I mean, I dreams of him sitting in that chair, hooked up to iv’s, in A-Team.. you know… shirtless… is that a passion? I know it makes my mom have to shower a lot after watching the video!
5. Favorite Pattern?: Houndstooth, is there any other pattern that comes close???
6. Favorite Day of the Week?: Uh… Wednesdays are my ‘day off’ so that means the whole gang gets to snuggle… you know when mom isn’t doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, shopping, putting food away, doing errands… actually Wednesdays suck, so let’s go with any day that the whole pack is home and can snuggle.
7. Favorite Flower?: Mom’s weird. Never buy her roses, flower arrangements or something like that… she’d rather have something from newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. If she had to pick a flower that is her favorite to look at and enjoy she’d pick the following two, the poppy and the daisy.
My 10 Furends... You all are tagged like a bad chain letter!!!:
Puddles, Whitney and Albert at We 3 Doxies
Mayor Frankie and Young Master Ernie at Frankly and Ernestly Speaking
Lorenda at El Diario de Lorenza (who with Puddles, Frankie and Ernie were my first 3 friends... and they have been the very best of friends EVER!! When no one noticed our little blog, they were the ones who always came by with a nice sentence or two... making us laugh or just smile... they were the first beams of sunshine... and they helped us find the rest of you beams...)
Groucho the Wonder Westie (who is so very nice even if his name sounds like grouchy-o)
Shasha (we loves her furs... we want to snuggle with her)
Higgins (who needs a little loves right now as he is in crate jail for a while)
Molly the Wally (has the greatest sense of humor, you'll bark out loud!!)
Nora B. Webster (-sigh- what a loverly lady, those eyes!!!! -sigh-.. and so smart!)
Milly and Shelby (who has the coolest full names ever, check their full names out on their blog) over at Life as the MilShelb